Oct 7, 2007

colored painter

Did this Oct 05, didn't post it here then because I was thinking of completing a fan art of Vann before. Sadly, while I was looking to texture the drawing, Photoshop closed completely. Bye-bye drawing. I didn’t save halfway because it was progressing really fast, I thought I was unnecessary. I was almost done when it was closed. Well I won’t cry much… it was a good practice.

So now, for this piece: I like it, I’ve played with the color’s ‘curves’ a little and the color just made me go, wow, that’s cool. I like it but it wasn’t really a big success in Y! I only had four favorites ^_^;. Well so far. I will post the current version that I posted on my y-gallery and also the “un-filtered” version also.

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/2636/october012colored2jl4.jpg

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/7008/october012colored1jp9.jpg

Now I should go make chibis. I’ve practiced my anatomy a little in poses maniacs again (go me!) but for now I don’t feel extremely artsy.

No comments: