Oct 9, 2007

New header and a cop

New header made for my blog. I think I should’ve worked longer on it but hey, for a one or two hour job I think it’s not bad =3.

I hate trolls in p-chats… I really do hate them. A little more and I wouldn’t have be able to screenshot this. I had to screencap this while the log loaded. My drawing had been erased and so was others and replaced with really vulgar doodles… I hate trolls.

So, it’s NOT really fancy or anything but hey… policeman. How can you not love them. I wish I could’ve done something different with the neck… something that might seem a little sexier but I couldn’t work on it anymore… it was erased.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I agree, sexy policeman.

Trolls? I've never heard of them until you said, never been in a paint chat, though. Trolls erase others art so they can draw? (Who the HELL would erase your sexy policeman?)

- Raphaella

Anonymous said...

hey, i sort of know you from y!G and read that you have a lonely blog too, so i wanted to visit.

you are so prolific with the sketches! this sexay officer has the prettiest sparkly eyes. ee. i've never tried a p-chat and i'm saddened, too, that others just erase art..?