Oct 4, 2007

Man, fairies, poses and some artists featured

Other p-chat stuff I did yesterday. It’s still pretty early in the morning so I might draw something else today.

Yesterday I saw Cats in the p-chat! How lucky is that! She’s so nice =3. I like how sometimes in Niko you just meet those REALLY good artists. Most of them are nice and not full of themselves. Some ppl that comes up to my mind is the always weird cheerful muffin-chan XD, that guy, Dan Blomberg, whom I made really weird pedophile story with. (Not shota okay… not the cute stuff) Mue! Mue is awesome <3. Azuka, she’s so cheerful and many other I know I’m not thinking of right now.

Oh well, on with the art.

First one, defined as fuzzy face for now. Not extraordinary it’s just that looking at it I felt like it was a pointer to my “current” style. Looking back on some drawing I can definitely see a similarity.

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/6688/october031dd9.jpg

Second one took me a bit of time to finish of course but I was so glad that I received some compliments on this one. I should color this. I already have colors in mind. I’m wondering if I can pull off come flat coloring for this one. Maybe… I might try. I’ll try to set myself a “coloring” week where all I do I color stuff. I might try to find “lazy” way to color XD.

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/3360/october032tk4.jpg

Last picture is not a p-chat. It was made on OpenCanvas 1.1 today and it’s a result of 90 sec drawings with poses maniacs. I just want to show how it looks like when I do it. I don’t have any paper left sadly and all I have for now is digital though I really do enjoy traditional more to practice on Poses maniacs. I accidentally cropped too small… oh well ^_^;;.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4781/opencanvas90secac4.jpg

On a side note: I finally decided to delete Rewy’s Wip. I really wasn’t happy with it currently. Rewy, if you read this, sorry it’s taking so much time. I will find a pose or scenery for this. I should look at the screenshots and get a feeling for it.

No comments: