Mar 13, 2008

Inside view at Omilumn's characters

And now… a whole entry dedicated for Omilumn, my soon-to-be-comic. First page is almost done. Sounds effect and background are required for not and I’m still not sure how to proceed. Names had been found also and that is a big step. Well there’s one that remains to be found and that is the puppeteer’s.

I’ve redesigned the puppeteer’s clothes because each time that I tried to draw his properly… he looked… weird… didn’t work out.

I need to find my script again… my poor script, because I don’t seem to know how to write in script at all.

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/1189/3333yw4.jpg


So… I’m bored, and have free times so I shall write profiles as detailed as I can.
----------
Name: Monchat
Sex: male
Role: protagonist/acrobatic performer
A/n: He’s the guy with the rings in the page. He’s cheerful and doesn’t like boundaries.
----------
Name: -
Sex: male
Role: Monchat’s best friend, almost brothers/ puppeteer.
A/n: He the one with the puppet on the page… he’s actually very quiet and kept to himself, he sometimes express himself though his puppet.
---------
Name: Klarissa
Sex: none but seen as female
Role: the puppeteer’s puppet.
A/n: She’s made of heavy wood and loved by kids. She’s the little one dancing in the page and in the top left corner
---------
Name: Kerque
Sex: male
Role: Strong guy, protector of his friends/ fire adept.
A/n: He can manipulate fire, how cool his our big kitten? He’s taller then the other and is quiet. He’s the one crouched in the page with a fire dragon that he manipulate above his self.
---------
Name: Ezze
Sex: female
Role: Spirited women whose’s funny and crude./ some sort of guide and leader for the character’s travel.
A/n: She isn’t in the page but so far I have her appearance sketched. She’s small, an elf with darker skin and pirate looking clothes. She also has dreads.
---------
Name: Pryshe
Sex: undertermined and will probably remain as such in the manga as a mystery. Not because I don’t know… but because I would like the readers to ask themselves questions.
Role: Apprentice to Elsse, Pryshe has to follow Monchat for protection and to make sure to report what there is in the “outside”.
A/n: Pryshe can cast rare magic. Most for protection and is very knolegable about the Omilumn plants. Pryshe has long black hair and wear a big priest like robe that hides the body well.
---------
Name: Elsse
Sex: female
Role: Wise old friend of Monchat/ gardener, an important role in the dome.
A/n: She’s very old, very wise and soft. She is strangely looking, close to an elf’s appearance but different. She’s very tall and lean with white skin.
---------
Name: Mony
Sex: male
Role: none… he’s a child
A/n:… it’s a surprise

---------

Well this is it for the characters… I might post a bit of the script whenever it’s rewritten.

No comments: