Jan 2, 2008

Yes, yet another WIP of my knight. The shirt is finished. I had went to Gaia earlier some time that day and saw a user complaining about someone’s else art about how much it looked burned and dodge which is probably the case. Somehow I became worried with that but perhaps it won’t be my case. I think I have some lightening to hade and modifications to make but I’ll get to that only after I’m down with the background. I should’ve make it first but oh well. I’m thinking of using references from Nathies-stock later so I’ll make sure to ask.

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/528/isitburnedoojl0.jpg

Not another p-chat thing. I like her body in some way but her face is strange. I know that there is a mistake and I would be happy to know what it is about it that looks weird though. Her top hand is beautiful. I’m really contented with that. Now that I’ve practiced tones of female bodies, it’s high time I focus on the male counterpart. It was made this morning before I went to bed.

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/1869/january021cc8.jpg




No comments: