Sep 19, 2007

Watercolor fun time

I made this probably more for the heck of it. I was glade that it took me so little time to complete it and it didn’t end up as crappy as I feared. Sadly, I can’t scan it at all. The scanner is too small and won’t pick up the color. (That is what happened when you by something cheaper.)

I noted while drawing this piece that I was getting even more comfortable with inking even if it had been a long while since I used it. Traditional medial will always remain something I love to do. traditional art is something that feels more intimate then Cg; It’s like a lover’s touch. I don’t remember who said that. I read that over Gaia If I’m right and I think that the person couldn’t be more accurate about the situation.

I posted the pictures In my journal for Y!Gallery. Sadly, I didn’t get much reaction. Well I wasn’t surprised though.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b104/djou-chan2/Picture17sept2007124.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b104/djou-chan2/Picture17sept2007125.jpg


No comments: